Michael Oliver to oversee Barça-Slavia UCL clash
The 34-year-old English match official will take charge of a Barcelona game for the first time in his career in Tuesday's match.
UEFA has designated Michael Oliver as the match official for Tuesday's Champions League Group F clash at Camp Nou as Barcelona face Slavia Prague with the game kicking off at 18:55 CET.
Oliver has yet to oversee a game involving the Catalan side as Ernesto Valverde's men look to consolidate their lead at the summit of Group F with 7 points, three ahead of both Borussia Dortmund and Inter Milán with the Prague based side propping up the group with just one point.
- Czech Republic
Despite both sides topping their respective leagues, Slavia enjoyed a better weekend as they demolished Banik Ostrava 4-0 at home with Barcelona falling to their third LaLiga loss of the 2019-20 season slipping 3-1 away to Levante UD in Valencia.
Te recomendamos en English
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- Former Barcelona and Milan midfielder Halilovic joins Championship side Birmingham City
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Trippier looking solid and settled at Atlético Madrid
- INTER MILAN-REAL MADRID Casemiro back for Inter Milan but Zidane without Benzema
- QATAR 2022 Facts about Al-Bayt stadium, the inaugural venue at Qatar 2022
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Unemployment benefits: why could Biden sacrifice them for a covid-19 stimulus bill?