Cristiano Ronaldo's hairdresser found stabbed to death
The body of Ricardo Marques Ferreira was discovered in a Zurich hotel room late on Friday night with multiple stab wounds according to Swiss police.
The body of hairdresser and Madeira native Ricardo Marques Ferreira who listed Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo as one of his key clients was discovered by Zurich police late on Friday night with multiple stab wounds to his upper body report Portuguese daily Correio da Manhã.
A Brazilian man was later detained by Swiss police allegedly linked with the crime with a the Zurich Forensic Institute confirming in a statement: "A 39-year-old Brazilian was arrested by regional police investigators at his place of residence and taken to the relevant prosecutor's office. The background and motive of the crime are subject to ongoing investigation."
Portugal - Homem de 39 anos detido pelo homicídio do cabeleireiro de Cristiano Ronaldo https://t.co/7mAwywHgN7— Correio da Manhã (@cmjornal) November 3, 2019
Ferreira had been living in the Swiss city for the past two years and was the personal hairdresser for a number of high profile celebrities including Cristiano Ronaldo and several Portuguese models and actresses including Isabel Angelino, Liliana Campos and Fatima Lopes. The death of the Madeirense has caused shock-waves amongst the sizeable Portuguese community in the Swiss city.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu