3,000 Galatasaray fans expected in Madrid for UCL clash
The travelling "Cim Bom" supporters will be disappointed that Falcao will miss the game with the Colombian still recovering from injury.
The Galatasaray expedition will arrive in the Spanish capital on Tuesday at 14:00 with 3,000 Turkish fans expected to make the trip to see "Cim Bom" in action at the Santiago Bernabéu with the Super Lig side not availing of the full ticket allocation of 4,300.
Falcao out for 'Cim Bom'
The Turkish side will also be without Colombian striker Radamel Falcao after club doctor Yener Ince stated that: "the player is still in pain and will travel to Madrid and remain here for treatment through to November 11". Gala' boss Fatih Terim will now focus on Romanian international Andone as his lone striker as was the case in the Istanbul match.
Real Madrid's Valdebebas training centre will be used by the Turkish giants after the game and the Super Lig side will fly straight from Madrid to Gaziantep where they face the local side in the domestic Turkish championship on November 9th.
Te recomendamos en English
- Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Diego Maradona: Napoli could rename stadium after legend
- Diego Maradona dies: Guardiola pays tribute to 'man of joy' as Klopp hails Argentina great
- INTER 0-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter: Hazard, Lucas, Rodrygo...
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- US News California unemployment benefits fraud: who stole from the state?