Barça: Suárez out for Slavia but Dembélé, Umtiti return
The two France internationals are both included in Barcelona's squad for Champions League duty on Tuesday but the striker is out.
Samuel Umtiti could make just his second appearance of the season on Tuesday after the defender was included in Barcelona's Champions League squad to face Slavia Prague.
The France international received medical clearance to feature in the Champions League clash at Camp Nou after coming through a training session on the eve of the Group F fixture.
Umtiti has been dealing with a knee injury that kept him out of Barca's last three games.
The centre-back was also sidelined earlier in the 2019-20 season with a foot issue; his solitary outing so far came in a 3-0 away triumph over Eibar on September 19.
Ousmane Dembélé is also named in the 18-man party. The forward was not involved in Saturday's shock 3-1 LaLiga loss to Levante, despite being available again after serving a two-game suspension.
Asked about Dembélé's absence in a news conference on Monday, head coach Ernesto Valverde said that "everyone always has to earn their place" in the Barca team.
The Spanish champions sit top of a group that also includes Borussia Dortmund and Inter.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?