Neymar joins in the Rodrygo praise after UCL hat-trick
The Paris Saint-Germain forward was quick to congratulate his young Brazilian compatriot after his 'perfect' night for Real Madrid in the Champions League.
The footballing world watched as another young star shone in the Champions League. On Wednesday evening, Real Madrid welcomed Galatasaray to the Santiago Bernabéu for their fourth group match, and sent them home with a 6-0 battering. The night will be remembered for a record-breaking performance from Rodrygo Goes, and his Brazilian compatriot joined the floods of people wanting to pass on their congratulations.
Neymar gives nod to Rodrygo
It was the fastest ever brace in Champions League history. He was the youngest player to score a perfect hat-trick in the competetition, the second youngest (after Raúl) to get three in a game. He was the youngest ever Brazilian to score in the tournament. What a night for Rodrygo, and he rightly deserved the praise that followed.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
As well as his current club teammates, like Caravajal and Kroos, giving him a pat on the back, so too did his national strike partner, Paris Saint-Germain's forward, Neymar Jr.
"Good boy. Keep going and more will come! Congratulations on today and may it be the first of many," he replied on social media, after being involved for PSG's 1-0 win over Brugge.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"