Spanish Super Cup 2019 draw to take place on 11 November
It is the first time that the new 'Final Four' format will be used, with Barça, Valencia, Atlético and Real Madrid all involved in January 2020.
On Monday 11 November at 16:00 CET the draw to find out the pairings for the Spanish Super Cup will be held. This is the first time in history that this 'Final Four' format is being used and the semi-finals will be played on 8/9 January with the final taking place on 12 January. The venue is still to be decided.
Spanish Super Cup 'Final Four'
The four clubs taking part are Barcelona, as LaLiga champions, Valencia, as Copa del Rey champions, plus Atlético and Real Madrid, who came in second and third place in the domestic league. It has been confirmed that it will be a 'pure' draw, meaning that anyone can play each other, and there will be no match for third and fourth place.
Prize money sees the winner collect two million euros, while the runner-up will take away 1.4 million. Each semi-finalist will pocket 800,000 euros. Last year it was Barça who lifted the trophy after beating Sevilla 2-1 in Tangier.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments