Al-Hilal vs Urawa Red Diamonds: AFC Champions League final - how and where to watch: times, tv, online
How to watch the first leg of the AFC Champions League final from Riyadh in Saudi Arabia as Al-Hilal welcome Japan's Urawa Red Diamonds with a kick-off at 17:30 CET.
A place in the 2019 Club World Cup is on the line as Riyadh's King Saud University Stadium is the setting for the first leg of Asia's most important domestic tournament. Both Saudi representative (Al-Hial) and Japan's Urawa Red Diamonds have won this competition on two occasions with the J-League coming into the tie as slight favourites. November 24 is the date for the return leg of the tie in Saitama.
What time does the Al-Hilal vs Urawa Red Diamonds game kick off?
The first leg of the AFC Champions League final between Al-Hilal and Red Diamonds will take place at the 25,000 capacity Riyadh's King Saud University Stadium (Saudi Arabia) with a start of 17:30 CET (19:30 local time).
That’s 11:30 in New York; 01:30 (Nov. 10) in Tokyo; and 08:30 in Los Angeles.
Where can I watch Al-Hilal vs Urawa Red Diamonds?
You can check here which television channels and online platforms will be showing the AFC Champions League final (first leg) in your country.
United States/UK: Bet 365 (registration required)
UAE: BeIn Sports, BeIn Connect
Al-Hilal vs Urawa Red Diamonds: AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from Riyadh right here on AS English, with our inimitable live coverage. We'll have all the build-up and minute by minute action of the final.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?