Neymar: PSG put talks on hold to focus on Mbappé amid Real links
According to L'Equipe, the Parc des Princes board has made it clear Kylian Mbappé is their long-term priority, not Neymar.
Paris Saint-Germain have identified their priorities and an extension for Neymar is seemingly not among them.
Neymar, 27, reportedly almost left the Ligue 1 champions in the close season amid strong links to LaLiga giants Barcelona.
The Brazil international is contracted until 2022 and PSG appear to be in no rush to extend his stay.
PSG not in a hurry to hand Neymar an offer
PSG's negotiations with Neymar about a contract extension have stalled, according to L'Equipe.
However, the report says PSG have not ruled out a potential extension for Neymar in the future.
It comes amid talk the club are eager to re-sign Kylian Mbappé, who is also contracted until 2022 and has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Juventus linked with Pogba again
- Like Neymar and Mbappé, the talk around Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba will not go away. Sport reports Juventus want to bring the midfielder back to Turin, while Tuttosport says Pogba is also eager to return to the Serie A giants.
- Ivan Rakitic has made just one start for Barcelona this season and the midfielder could be on the move in January. Mundo Deportivo reports Juventus and Inter have the Croatia international – who is contracted at Camp Nou until 2021 – in their sights.
- Nicolo Zaniolo's impressive performances for Roma are leading to renewed interest in his services. Juventus are ready to pay more than €40million for the midfielder, according to CalcioMercato, although Roma are eager to keep Zaniolo, who has scored three Serie A goals this season.
- Unai Emery is under fire at Arsenal and the Premier League club are already eyeing his replacement. Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers is being earmarked for the job at Emirates Stadium, according to The Sun.
- Staying at Arsenal and AC Milan are considering a €40m (£34.5m) move for midfielder Lucas Torreira in January, according to Fichajes.com. Meanwhile, Turkish-Football reports Arsenal have made contact with the representatives of Juventus defender Merih Demiral about a potential move.
- Alessandro Florenzi could make a move from Roma in January, according to CalcioMercato. Fiorentina and Inter are reportedly interested in the right-back.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US unemployment rate - 31 March 2020
- Coronavirus Coronavirus could wipe €9.3billion from top Euro squads
- FOOTBALL United contact Sancho's agent, Chelsea move for Donnarumma
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing