Ander Hererra: "I felt that football wasn't the most important thing at Manchester United"
The Spanish midfielder, who is now at PSG, gave an interview to So Foot in which he opened up about life in Paris and his time at Manchester United.
Ander Herrera has started a new chapter in his playing career in Paris where, at least until now, he has been pleasantly surprised at the high level of football expected at PSG. As he told French media outlet So Foot, it's a far cry from what he went through at Old Trafford during his time with Mancherster United.
"To be honest, I was incredibly happy in Manchester, but at the club, there were moments when I felt that football wasn't the important thing. I don't know... but football didn't seem to be high on the agenda at United. I don't want to start comparing clubs, all I know is that here [in Paris], I feel like I am breathing football everywhere I go and I really like that", said the Basque player, who joined PSG on a free transfer from United over the summer.
Football crazy at PSG - Ander Hererra
"I can't speak about what PSG was like in seasons gone by because I wasn't there but since I came here, what I see is a club that thinks solely, exclusively about football. And I say that sincerely because at times, looking from the outside, PSG might seems to have a glamourous side which some people might find irritating. But he we work hard, train, sweat! When I get to the training ground, the physio, the podiatrist and the fitness trainer are already there and ready to start work... that's what it's all about - football, football, football", he concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?