Erling Braut Haaland bags fifth hat-trick of the season
The Norwegian goal machine bagged a triple as part of RB Salzburg's win over Wolfsberger in the Austrian Bundesliga.
The hottest young striker in European football Haaland is the son of former Leeds United and Manchester City defender Alf-Inge Håland with Erling making the move from Norway's Molde to the Austrian Bundesliga with RB Salzburg in January 2019. In the Champions League alone the Norwegian forward already found the net on seven occasions for his team in four Group E games.
Five x 2019-20 season triples
The first of the Norwegian's triples this season came in the Austrian Cup with a 1-7 win away to ESV Parndorf in July. His prolific prowess continued with Wolfsberger on the receiving end of an August 5-2 league defeat in Salzburg with Haaland again bagging three. On September 14th, TSV Hartberg were the Norwegian's next Bundesliga victims with RB running out comprehensive 7-2 winners.
The goal-scoring feat is not just reserved for the domestic Austrian league or cup with Belgian side Genk on the receiving end of a 6-2 reverse on the opening day of the 2019-20 Champions League group stage with a Haaland triple as part of an emphatic Group E win.
Erling Braut Håland with a hat-trick against Wolfsberger!— FootballTalentScout (@FTalentScout) November 10, 2019
His 5th hat-trick this season!
Machine Man. pic.twitter.com/lPudmOACG0
On Sunday, once again Wolfsberger were on the receiving end of another Haaland exhibition with the striker bagging all three goals as part of the 0-3 win away at the Lavanttal Arena.
Te recomendamos en English
- US CORONAVIRUS NEWS How many Johnson & Johnson vaccines have been administered in the US?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE When are Champions League semi-finals played?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Neymar: "PSG are a team, we showed it against Bayern"
- NBA Durant focused on returning to full fitness, not Nets-76ers showdown
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?