Spain unveil Euro 2020 shirt
The shapes in the background have disappeared but it is not a singular shade of red that the likes of Ramos, Piqué and Koke will be wearing.
The new kit for the Spanish national football team has been officially unveiled, one that will be work in next summer's European Championships.
Spain reveal new shirt
In the new model, the various shapes and drawings disappear from its base, but it is not a singular red colour that dominates. Instead La Roja will adorn different shades of their tradition, ranging from Ferrari red to Bordeaux wine.
Nuestro fútbol nos diferencia, nuestro fútbol nos une.— Selección Española de Fútbol (@SeFutbol) November 11, 2019
Os presentamos la nueva equipación de la @sefutbol con la que disputaremos la próxima @euro2020. #UnidosPorUnReto @adidas_es pic.twitter.com/UMVsGcFeiq
The new shirt will be first worn by the players on 15 November, in the qualifying match for Euro 2020 against Malta.
You'll be able to follow all the action from that game live with AS English, and we'll ensure that we have an art critic on hand to compare the shirt aesthetics to the works of Mark Rothko.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”