Pogba has cast removed in boost for Manchester United
Paul Pogba had his ankle cast removed as the Manchester United star edges towards a return from injury.
Manchester United star Paul Pogba moved closer to returning from injury, having his ankle cast removed on Monday.
Pogba has not played for United since September
The France international, who has made just five Premier League appearances this season, has been sidelined since late September.
But Pogba, 26, is getting closer to making a return after having his ankle cast removed.
The midfielder posted a video of the procedure on Instagram.
Solskjaer not expecting Pogba back until December
United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said recently he expected to be without Pogba until December.
Solskjaer's side are seventh in the Premier League table, nine points adrift of the top four.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona