Arsenal captain Aubameyang hits out at "bullsh*t" claims
Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang dismissed reports surrounding concerns over his promotion to captain.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang hit out at "bullsh*t" claims amid questions over his promotion to Arsenal captain.
Aubameyang replaced Granit Xhaka as skipper at the Emirates Stadium last week, with Arsenal – and particularly head coach Unai Emery – under enormous pressure.
Aubameyang rubbishes claims captaincy has "divided opinion"
However, The Athletic reported the forward's promotion to captain had "divided opinion" inside the club, while his relationship with YouTube channel AFTV had "irritated" some.
Aubameyang, who is on international duty with Gabon, dismissed the reports on Instagram on Monday.
"I just arrived in Gabon and heared [sic] a lot of bullsh*ts [sic]," he wrote. "I talk with who I want whenever I want and if somebody's not happy with … you already know."
Sixth-placed Arsenal on five-game winless run
Arsenal are sixth in the Premier League, eight points outside the top four, and are winless in five games in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Supreme Court votes to uphold the Affordable Care Act: how does this affect me?
- AMERICAN FAMILY PLAN What is a "death tax" and what's Biden proposal?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 7 live online score: NBA Playoff stats, highlights, updates...
- FATHER'S DAY 2021 Why is Father’s Day celebrated in June?
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020: Spain's options of making the Last 16
- USMNT Barcelona: agreement with Olympique Marseille for Konrad de la Fuente