Napoli: PSG owners eyeing a move for Serie A club
According to reports, Qatar Sports Investments has made an offer for Napoli amid recent events after missing out on the chance to buy Roma.
Napoli’s extraordinary meltdown over the past couple of weeks could have far-reaching effects on the Azzurri. According to various reports Paris Saint-Germain owners Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) have made Aurelio De Laurentiis an offer of 560 million euros for the 93-year-old club, which has been making headlines recently due to a player revolt against the film mogul’s orders and a cooling of the relationship between De Laurentiis and Carlo Ancelotti.
QSI have been on the lookout for further opportunities in football and have targeted Leeds United and Roma, losing out on the latter when Boston Celtics co-owner James Pallotta took over as chairman and majority shareholder of the Giallorossi.
De Laurentiis looking for huge Napoli payday
However, De Laurentiis is said to be holding out for a better offer for Napoli having apparently become disenchanted with the side this season after several seasons of Champions League football and running Juve close for the title two seasons ago.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS Inter Miami has their eyes set on two Franchise Players
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca
- Messi, Busquets and Pique rested for Ibiza trip
- Lovren lifts leaders Liverpool as defender returns to training