Mbappé: PSG star to ignore Real Madrid and stay in Paris
ESPN journalist Julien Laurens has reported that the France star will stay at Paris Saint-Germain next season, where he is valued at €400m.
The future of Paris Saint-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappé has been the subject of much speculation, the 20-year-old being heavily linked with Real Madrid and European champions Liverpool, among other suitors who would like to sign him but probably can’t afford him.
PSG have apparently set Mbappé’s value at a staggering €400m, which in all reality only three or four clubs in the world would even consider trying to meet. With the cards very much in the hands of the Parisians, PSG have now decided to table an offer for Mbappé that would elevate him to the same salary as Neymar and convince him to stay at the Parc des Princes whatever temptations may be dangled his way.
Mbappé to stay at PSG for 2020-21
For the time being, the tactic seems to have worked with French ESPN journalist Julien Laurens reporting that Mbappé has pledged to remain at PSG at least for another season beyond 2019-20.
If he wants to leave, Mbappé will have to force the issue. He has long been linked with a “dream” move to the Bernabéu but PSG intend to make him an astronomical offer to commit his future to the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links