Mbappé: PSG star to ignore Real Madrid and stay in Paris
ESPN journalist Julien Laurens has reported that the France star will stay at Paris Saint-Germain next season, where he is valued at €400m.
The future of Paris Saint-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappé has been the subject of much speculation, the 20-year-old being heavily linked with Real Madrid and European champions Liverpool, among other suitors who would like to sign him but probably can’t afford him.
PSG have apparently set Mbappé’s value at a staggering €400m, which in all reality only three or four clubs in the world would even consider trying to meet. With the cards very much in the hands of the Parisians, PSG have now decided to table an offer for Mbappé that would elevate him to the same salary as Neymar and convince him to stay at the Parc des Princes whatever temptations may be dangled his way.
Mbappé to stay at PSG for 2020-21
For the time being, the tactic seems to have worked with French ESPN journalist Julien Laurens reporting that Mbappé has pledged to remain at PSG at least for another season beyond 2019-20.
If he wants to leave, Mbappé will have to force the issue. He has long been linked with a “dream” move to the Bernabéu but PSG intend to make him an astronomical offer to commit his future to the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays