Brazil vs Argentina: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
How to watch the international friendly as Brazil face Argentina. The game will be staged at the King Saud University Stadium (Riyadh) on 15 November with kick-off at 18:00 CET.
Despite this match taking place some more than 12,000 km from South America, a Brazil vs. Argentina clash is always a tense and passionate affair with Friday's game at the King Saud University Stadium in Saudi Arabia set to be no different.
This meeting will be the first time both sides have met since their controversial semi-final match during the 2019 Copa America in Brazil where the "Seleção" disposed the "Albiceleste" in a 2-0 win.
Brazil have been disappointing since the Copa triumph failing to win any of their past four games drawing against Colombia, Senegal and Nigeria and losing to Peru.
Argentina have enjoyed a better spell with two wins and two draws in their last four matches and will be boosted with the return of Barça striker Lionel Messi after serving his 3-month suspension.
What time does the Brazil v Argentina game kick off?
The international friendly between Brazil and Argentina kicks off at 18:00 CET at the King Saud University Stadium in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) on Friday 15 November.
That's 18:00 hours CET, 14:00 in the UK, 17:00 in New York, 11:00 in Dallas and 20:00 in Riyadh.
If you are in another timezone, you can find out here what time the Brazil-Argentina match starts wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch Brazil vs Argentina?
In Saudi Arabia: Saudi Sports 1
In Spain: DAZN
In the USA: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, Fanatiz USA
Brazil vs Argentina: AS English live coverage
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona