Bayern Munich's Jann-Fiete Arp injured two days after returning to training
Teenage striker Jann-Fiete Arp must wear a cast after damaging his left arm on his return to training with Bayern Munich following surgery on his wrist.
Bayern Munich youngster Jann-Fiete Arp has been diagnosed with another injury just two days after returning to full training with the Bundesliga champions. The 19-year-old, who joined from Hamburg in July, was welcomed back to a team session at Sabener Strasse on Tuesday for the first time since having surgery on a broken left wrist in September.
Arp out again
However, the forward is now expected to be sidelined for a time after damaging his left forearm. Bayern confirmed on Thursday that scans showed Arp had suffered "minor damage to the radial bone in his left forearm during training", adding that he will need to wear a cast.
The Germany youth international has yet to make a competitive senior appearance for Bayern, although he was an unused substitute for the 1-1 league draw with RB Leipzig in September and the DFL-Supercup defeat to Borussia Dortmund in August.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD CUP 2022 Fourth World Cup stadium ready for inauguration on 18 December
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Jota makes Liverpool history, Arsenal draw another blank
- premier league Klopp cheers Firmino display as Liverpool set new club record
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: why are Trump’s legal challenges continuing despite Georgia being certified for Biden?