Real Madrid: Marcelo regains full fitness
The left-back is fit again after suffering an injury against Galatasaray. He was replaced before half-time in the Champions League clash two weeks ago.
Marcelo returned to full Real Madrid training on Friday and completed the entire session with his teammates. He was replaced by Ferland Mendy against Galatasaray just over a week ago but has returned to fitness ahead of Real Sociedad and PSG after the international break.
The session was carried out with those not called up by their national teams. Zidane called on Luis Federico and Toni Fuidias, two juvenil goalkeepers with Courtois and Areola on duty with Belgium and France respectively.
The news comes as James flew back to Madrid with a strained knee ligament and is set to miss three weeks. Zidane has been relatively lucky with injuries in recent weeks but with the international break, there is a risk of further injuries given the travel and the changing nature of how the teams prepare and play.
Real Madrid play PSG next in the Champions League but welcome high-flying Real Sociedad on November 23 in LaLiga ahead of that crucial clash.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia