Griezmann's former agent weighs in on Barcelona struggles
Griezmann's former agent says he knew it was going to be difficult moving to Barcelona but admits he is a bit sad for how it has all turned out.
Eric Olhats, Antoine Griezmann's former agent, spoke about the situation his former client is living through at Barcelona to RMC Sport and discussed his relationship with Messi. It has not been an ideal start for Griezmann with Luis Suárez saying that the Frenchman knew it would be hard to adapt to Barcelona.
"He is in a new situation," said Olhats. "Now he is playing off to the side and he is not the focal point. He has to find new points of reference in order to find himself."
"I'm a little bit sad at the situation," he said. "I don't know what Valverde has planned, what I do know is that he always had a strong desire to go to Barcelona. I am a bit sad for the situation and I knew it was going to be difficult. I have the impression that he was sold a project where he was going to fit into a position that suited his qualities, in relation to Messi, and it's not going as planned."
Regarding his relationship with Messi, which is reportedly not ideal yet, Olhats said: "Knowing how Antoine is, it's not his style to be on bad terms with him. He would try to be the best mediator possible. I'm not too worried about his relationship with Messi because he's a good guy."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US Unemployment benefits in California: how to check the status of your claim
- GAMING NEWS Among Us! how to download and play for free on PC (Windows) and Mac
- ATLÉTICO 6-1 GRANADA Luis Suárez scores two and assists one in Atletico debut demolition of Granada
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is Mark Cuban's proposal?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City sign Ruben Dias as Otamendi joins Benfica