Scaloni: "Messi and Agüero will play in the Uruguay game"
The Argentina national team coach was coy about revealing his starting line up ahead of the game and revealed his admiration for Uruguay boss Tabárez.
Argentina head coach Lionel Scaloni faced the media ahead of Monday's attractive friendly international at Bloomfield Stadium (Tel Aviv) as the "Albiceleste" face neighbours Uruguay with a 20.15 CET start.
The Argentina national team coach claimed: "I've yet to decide on the starting team and I want to see a fresh side that are all at 100%". "Lionel Messi and Sergio Agüero will play tomorrow but I don't want to reveal any more".
Scaloni admitted: "Uruguay are one of the best national sides in the world with a fine blend of youth and talent and I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the national team coach (Oscar Tabarez).
Analysing recent games with "Albiceleste", Saconl offered a frank view: "Obviously I'd have preferred a different outcome with the Copa América but we've improved in recent games and have an established base in the side.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...