Scaloni: "Messi and Agüero will play in the Uruguay game"
The Argentina national team coach was coy about revealing his starting line up ahead of the game and revealed his admiration for Uruguay boss Tabárez.
Argentina head coach Lionel Scaloni faced the media ahead of Monday's attractive friendly international at Bloomfield Stadium (Tel Aviv) as the "Albiceleste" face neighbours Uruguay with a 20.15 CET start.
The Argentina national team coach claimed: "I've yet to decide on the starting team and I want to see a fresh side that are all at 100%". "Lionel Messi and Sergio Agüero will play tomorrow but I don't want to reveal any more".
Scaloni admitted: "Uruguay are one of the best national sides in the world with a fine blend of youth and talent and I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the national team coach (Oscar Tabarez).
Analysing recent games with "Albiceleste", Saconl offered a frank view: "Obviously I'd have preferred a different outcome with the Copa América but we've improved in recent games and have an established base in the side.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold