Real Madrid, Barcelona in reported battle for Skriniar
Inter Milan and Slovakia defender Milan Skriniar is reportedly attracting interest from LaLiga duo Barcelona and Real Madrid.
With Barcelona and Real Madrid keen to strengthen their defences, one Inter star is attracting interest.
Milan Skriniar is reportedly wanted by LaLiga champions Barça and Spanish rivals Madrid. Will Inter be able to retain the centre-back?
TOP STORY – SKRINIAR WANTED BY LALIGA GIANTS
Barcelona and Real Madrid have set their sights on Inter defender Skriniar, according to Corriere dello Sport.
Skriniar – contracted to Inter until June 2023 – has established himself as one of the world's best defenders since moving to Milan from Sampdoria in 2017.
The likes of Manchester City and Manchester United have also been linked to the 24-year-old Slovakia international.
- Manchester United are desperate to strengthen their squad and ESPN claims the Premier League side have an eight-man shortlist, which includes Leicester City's James Maddison, Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho, Salzburg's goalscoring machine Erling Haaland, West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, Bournemouth's Callum Wilson, Lyon forward Moussa Dembélé, as well as Aston Villa pair Jack Grealish and John McGinn.
- Staying at Old Trafford and The Mirror says United are monitoring Sporting CP's Matheus Pereira, who is on loan at Championship outfit West Brom. It comes as The Sun reports the Red Devils could sign Gareth Bale and send Paul Pogba to Real Madrid.
- Bild says Borussia Mönchengladbach have no plans to sell midfielder Denis Zakaria in January. Zakaria has reportedly attracted interest from United, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and others.
Man Utd line up shock move for Matheus Pereira https://t.co/J4cDOenDZB— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) November 17, 2019
- Manchester City are circling Inter midfielder Stefano Sensi, according to Calciomercato. Sensi moved to Inter on loan from Serie A side Sassuolo and the 24-year-old has starred at San Siro.
- Calciomercato claims Juventus are looking at Paris Saint-Germain's Thomas Meunier and Chelsea full-back Emerson Palmieri amid their injury crisis in Turin.
- Brescia sensation and Italy international Sandro Tonali is being chased by Serie A champions Juve and LaLiga side Atlético Madrid, reports Corriere di Torino.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss