Borussia Mönchengladbach: Zakaria rules out January move
The defensive midfielder, 22, has been attracting interest from Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Mönchengladbach star Denis Zakaria will not be leaving the Bundesliga leaders in January, according to his agent.
Zakaria has been linked with Premier League giants Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal, as well as Serie A side Inter and German champions Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
But the 22-year-old defensive midfielder has no plans to leave Gladbach before the end of the season.
Zakaria "100 percent" staying at Gladbach
"Denis will not leave Borussia in the winter, a change is 100 per cent excluded," Mathieu Beda told Sport BILD.
"Denis is in very good shape in Gladbach and has been playing really well for weeks, but he still has more potential and he wants to show that in Gladbach now instead of dealing with a change."
Switzerland international Zakaria swapped Young Boys for Monchengladbach in 2017.
Zakaria has scored two goals in 11 matches as Gladbach top the Bundesliga table by four points during the international break.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Abidal: "Problem with Messi? I've learned a lot of things during the past few days"
- GETAFE 2 - AJAX 0 Bordalás: "Ajax are still the favourites, no doubt about it"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Willian keen to to remain in London as Chelsea contract runs down
- BARCELONA Messi and Kluivert, previous owners of the No.19 shirt at Barcelona
- Flick relaxed about future and aiming to establish own philosophy amid Guardiola comparisons
- Europa League Getafe serve Ajax shock defeat at the Coliseum