Viral Ajax youth player David Easmon responds to photo
David Easmon went viral when a photo of him went online towering above a teammate but he has responded to the hype surrounding the image.
Ajax youth team player, David Easmon, has responded to a photo of him that went viral in November. The photo in question saw him towering over an opponent. "This kid was really small," said Easmon to Ajax TV (via VoetbalPrimerur).
"People are exaggerating the photo," he said. "It is what it is, people said I'm 1.90 (6 foot 3) metres tall but I'm only 1.79 (5 foot 8). That's the media, always exaggerating."
Ajax are known for developing some of the best talent in Europe and a photo of one their youth team players has went viral with Easmon named as the kid in that photo.
They Amsterdam club were playing Sparta Rotterdam and Easmon scored two and assisted one during the 6-2 victory.
An Ajax academy Twitter account has highlighted him as one to watch. Regardless of the exaggeration, he could be the next Virgil van Dijk or Davinson Sanchez in the making and knowing Ajax' history of developing talent, he's at the right club to take advantage of his physical gifts.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu