TRANSFER NEWS ROUND-UP
Pogba wants Juventus over Real Madrid
Manchester United star Paul Pogba would prefer a return to Juventus over a move to Real Madrid, while Maurizio Pochettino is reportedly nearing the end at Tottenham,
Paul Pogba has decided where he wants his next move to be, while Mauricio Pochettino is nearing a Tottenham exit.
Pogba, 26, was linked with a Manchester United departure during the close season but ended up staying at Old Trafford.
However, the France midfielder's future remains a talking point.
TOP STORY – POGBA PREFERS JUVENTUS RETURN OVER MADRID MOVE
Pogba would prefer to return to Juventus but would not say no to Real Madrid, according to Tuttosport.
The Serie A champions and LaLiga giants were the two clubs most heavily linked with a move for Pogba – who is contracted until 2021 – during the close season.
A potential Juve deal for Pogba could see Mario Mandzukic head to Manchester United, the report says.
ROUND-UP: Pochettino, Mandzukicm Luis Enrique
- Pochettino has held "crisis talks" with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy as he nears an exit, according to The Telegraph. Spurs have struggled this season and sit 14th in the Premier League table through 12 games.
- While Mandzukic is wanted by United, Borussia Dortmund are ready to compete for the striker, according to Kicker. Mandzukic starred during two seasons with Bayern Munich before leaving the Bundesliga in 2014.
- Spain have offered Luis Enrique a chance to lead the nation at Euro 2020. The Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) have called a news conference for Tuesday, with Luis Enrique reportedly set to replace Robert Moreno at the helm.
- Manchester United are preparing to try to sign both Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho and RB Salzburg's Erling Haaland in January, according to Goal. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to try and strengthen his squad with United nine points adrift of the top four in the Premier League.
Spanish FA president Luis Rubiales has offered former coach Luis Enrique a chance to lead Spain into Euro 2020, Federation sources have confirmed to AS...https://t.co/nK6AMw8Htp— AS English (@English_AS) November 18, 2019
- Chelsea attacker Willian and Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz have slowed contract talks with their respective clubs amid interest from Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo. Willian is out of contract at season's end, while Fabian's deal runs until 2023.
- Manchester City are considering making a move for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano, according to the Mirror. The Premier League champions lost Aymeric Laporte to a knee injury in September and may look to strengthen, although the Frenchman is expected to be back in early 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?