Barcelona want to loan out Riqui Puig
Kluivert tells Sport that "it's difficult" for Riqui Puig to get minutes at Barcelona and says it is probably best that he goes out on loan.
Barcelona had a meeting planned for December to decide the future of Riqui Puig but Patrick Kluivert seems to already have his mind made up about what the young star should do.
"If you look at the midfielders in the team," he told Sport. "With Frenkie, Arthur and Arturo, where will he go? With all due respect, it's difficult. It's best that Riqui goes out on loan to compete."
The club consider Puig a player for the future and with a loan and they have ruled out a transfer away from the club permanently. The only thing missing now is what the player thinks about a loan move away. He was resistent to a loan move previously but with a lack of minutes on offer, his stance may have changed.
Kluivert also spoke about Ansu Fati and his potential return to Barcelon B to get minutes: "Abidal and Planes are managing this. We are communicating between us. If all of the first team players are 100%, I have the feeling that he has to play in Barcelona B to get minutes in his legs. With Carles Pérez, we are doing it well."
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020