Klopp: "The stadium I hate most to play at is Sevilla"
The Liverpool manager spoke to FIFA ahead of the Club World Cup and reveals his most hated away day and also his best football memory.
FIFA have published an interview with Jurgen Klopp and in it, the Liverpool boss reveals his most hated stadium to coach at.
"I'm not sure it's the best stadium to play," he said. "But the stadium I hate most to play is Sevilla because of the atmosphere there - that's a compliment."
Klopp could not win at the Sánchez Pizjuán during his time as manager of Mainz 05, Dortmund and Liverpool. With the Premier League side, he was winning 0-3 at half-time but ended up drawing 3-3. In seven games against Sevilla, he has lost three and drawn four.
Speaking of 3-0 leads, Klopp says the Barcelona second leg is his best memory as a manager. "That's Barcelona," he said when asked what his best football memory. "Football memory? That's Barcelona." Liverpool trailed 0-3 from the first leg but turned the game on its head with a 4-3 aggregate win at Anfield. He also said that You'll Never Walk Alone is the best football song.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Ceferin launches stinging attack on Florentino Pérez: "He is the president of nothing"
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE LaLiga title race resumes after big three burn bridges over Super League
- LALIGA Atlético Madrid go top of LaLiga
- SUPERLIGA Real Madrid facing punishment for Super League involvement
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- NBA Curry on record scoring streak: It was a special ride