Klopp: "The stadium I hate most to play at is Sevilla"
The Liverpool manager spoke to FIFA ahead of the Club World Cup and reveals his most hated away day and also his best football memory.
FIFA have published an interview with Jurgen Klopp and in it, the Liverpool boss reveals his most hated stadium to coach at.
"I'm not sure it's the best stadium to play," he said. "But the stadium I hate most to play is Sevilla because of the atmosphere there - that's a compliment."
Klopp could not win at the Sánchez Pizjuán during his time as manager of Mainz 05, Dortmund and Liverpool. With the Premier League side, he was winning 0-3 at half-time but ended up drawing 3-3. In seven games against Sevilla, he has lost three and drawn four.
Speaking of 3-0 leads, Klopp says the Barcelona second leg is his best memory as a manager. "That's Barcelona," he said when asked what his best football memory. "Football memory? That's Barcelona." Liverpool trailed 0-3 from the first leg but turned the game on its head with a 4-3 aggregate win at Anfield. He also said that You'll Never Walk Alone is the best football song.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini