Bonucci rewarded with new Juventus contract
Italy defender Leonardo Bonucci stunningly left Juventus for AC Milan in 2017 but has now doubled down on his second spell with the club.
Leonardo Bonucci has signed a contract extension with Juventus running until June 2024, the Serie A champions have confirmed.
Italy centre-back Bonucci is in his second spell at Juve, having stunned the football world with a €42 million switch to AC Milan in 2017.
However, the 32-year-old was back in Turin for the start of the following campaign and he has now committed for the next four-and-a-half seasons.
Initially signed from Bari in 2010, Bonucci has made 376 appearances and scored 17 times for the Bianconeri.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liverpool Klopp: Mbappe, Haaland will think twice if Liverpool can't offer Champions League football
- CSL Chinese Super League counts the cost of the boom years
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid, Liverpool and Juve keen on Lyon's Houssem Aouar
- NBA NBA All-Star weekend: who were the Hall of Famers in 2020?
- CORONAVIRUS Biden criticises “Neanderthal” decision to remove mask mandates
- COPA DEL REY Barcelona vs Sevilla: result, summary and goals