Cristiano Ronaldo set for 'clear the air' talks with Sarri
According to reports coming out of Italy, the Portugal star and his Juventus manager are to meet to sort of their disagreements.
Cristiano Ronaldo is back in Turin again following the international break. The Juventus striker made himself available for Portugal and was key in the clashes against Lithuania and Luxembourg. He looked to be in great shape for his country, something that was duly noted after he had been substituted in recent games for Juventus, with suggestions of a niggle.
Ronaldo and Sarri to meet
Maurizio Sarri had spoken in the press conference before Juve's last game against AC Milan about some physical problems that Ronaldo had. The player himself, though, clarified the situation after the match against Luxembourg.
"In the past three weeks, I've played less but there has been no problem with you [media] inventing everything. I always try and help Juventus: no player likes to be substituted but I understand this as I was not playing so sharp."
Despite these words from Cristiano, Italian outlet Tuttosport has reported that Cristiano and Sarri will both meet up in the Juventus complex to talk through and solve the disagreements. They state that they will try to 'reach a common point' and 'settle once and for all' the issue, one that is affecting the entire squad.
On Saturday afternoon Juventus are back in action, against Atalanta, and the Portuguese star is expected to play the 90 minutes.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax