Bale trains with Madrid squad for the first time since Oct. 4
The Welsh striker was back at Valdebebas after the international break as Zidane prepares his side for Saturday's home game against Real Socidead.
Gareth Bale is back at Real Madrid's Valdebebas training centre. After helping his Welsh national side to wins over Azerbaijan and Hungary which secured a passage to Euro 2020, the striker is back in full training with the rest of the first team squad for the first time since October 4th with his last game for Madrid being the home win over Granada the following day.
Bale's time with Wales this time was overshadowed by the now infamous "Wales, golf. Madrid- In That Order" flag which has been poorly received by Real Madrid supporters and club executives.
Back to back Bernabéu games
There is a genuine worry among club officials that should the Cardiff born player feature in the forthcoming home games (vs. Real Sociedad in LaLiga on Saturday, followed by a midweek tie against PSG in the Champions League) that angry fans at the Santiago Bernabéu will make their feelings known after the incident with the flag in Cardiff.
Coach Zinedine Zidane discovered this morning that he will have to do without Lucas Vázquez after the Galician winger damaged his toe which may see a place in Saturday's home game in LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?