Sarri rules Cristiano Ronaldo out of Atalanta clash
The Juventus first team coach stated that it's 99% certain that Cristiano Ronaldo won’t play tomorrow in the away game in Bergamo.
Everything points to Cristiano Ronaldo playing no role in Juventus' Serie A clash as the "bianconeri" travel to Bergamo to face Atalanta thuis weekend in match-day 13 of the 2019-20 season.
Head coach Maurizio Sarri stated in the pre-match press conference that: “It's 99% certain that Cristiano Ronaldo won’t play tomorrow. On Tuesday he told us he is not fully fit".
Juventus will have to face Atalanta (away) without Cristiano Ronaldo tomorrow. Sarri confirmed that he's 99% ruled out. pic.twitter.com/tJrpcsD4gG— Football World (@FootballWorld40) November 22, 2019
Portugal international duty
Cristiano returned to Turin following international duty with Portugal where the striker helped steer the holders to a berth at Euro 2020 with the Madeira born participating in both matches against Lithuania and Luxembourg.
Juve fans will be hoping their Portuguese striker will now be fit for next Tuesday's Champions League tie as they welcome Atletico Madrid to Turin where a win for the Serie A side would secure a Group D top spot.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump final debate live online: fact check and reactions | US Election 2020
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona captains issue scathing letter to board