Neymar returns to PSG squad after a month on the sidelines
Thomas Tuchel has named Neymar in the Paris Saint-Germain side to take on Lille after the striker missed a month of action.
Neymar is back in the Paris Saint-Germain side who will face Lille in Ligue 1 on Friday. The Brazil forward has been out of action for a month after sustaining a hamstring injury while on international duty. But PSG coach Thomas Tuchel indicated in a pre-match news conference that Neymar was ready to return and he is in the XI to take on fifth-placed Lille.
PSG's walking wounded return
Kylian Mbappé has been passed fit to start in attack with Neymar after recovering from illness.
Keylor Navas is back in goal for the Ligue 1 champions, replacing Sergio Rico, after the Costa Rica international missed PSG's win at Brest last due to a groin injury.
Christophe Galtier's side have won just one of their last six Ligue 1 games while PSG are unbeaten in their 19 home Ligue 1 matches against Lille.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?