Real Madrid: Mariano Díaz "will go out on loan for two seasons"
David Aranda, the representative of Real Madrid striker Mariano Díaz, has said he expects his client to secure a move away from the Bernabéu.
The agent of Real Madrid's Mariano Díaz has dismissed rumours of a switch to Serie A side Roma, but has said he expects the striker to leave on loan in January.
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons"
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons," David Aranda said in quotes published by Laroma24.it, "but we haven't decided the club yet."
Mariano has struggled for game time at Madrid since rejoining from Lyon in 2018, so far failing to make a single appearance for Los Blancos this season.
Indeed, the 25-year-old has only made Madrid's matchday squad once in 2019/20, when he was an unused substitute in October's 1-0 LaLiga defeat to Real Mallorca.
Real Madrid striker's wages the only issue
Mariano's high salary - he earns around 4m euros a year at the Bernabéu - is a stumbling block towards a move, but the indications are that he will overcome this issue and secure a mid-season departure.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem