Real Madrid: Mariano Díaz "will go out on loan for two seasons"
David Aranda, the representative of Real Madrid striker Mariano Díaz, has said he expects his client to secure a move away from the Bernabéu.
The agent of Real Madrid's Mariano Díaz has dismissed rumours of a switch to Serie A side Roma, but has said he expects the striker to leave on loan in January.
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons"
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons," David Aranda said in quotes published by Laroma24.it, "but we haven't decided the club yet."
Mariano has struggled for game time at Madrid since rejoining from Lyon in 2018, so far failing to make a single appearance for Los Blancos this season.
Indeed, the 25-year-old has only made Madrid's matchday squad once in 2019/20, when he was an unused substitute in October's 1-0 LaLiga defeat to Real Mallorca.
Real Madrid striker's wages the only issue
Mariano's high salary - he earns around 4m euros a year at the Bernabéu - is a stumbling block towards a move, but the indications are that he will overcome this issue and secure a mid-season departure.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?