Real Madrid: Mariano Díaz "will go out on loan for two seasons"
David Aranda, the representative of Real Madrid striker Mariano Díaz, has said he expects his client to secure a move away from the Bernabéu.
The agent of Real Madrid's Mariano Díaz has dismissed rumours of a switch to Serie A side Roma, but has said he expects the striker to leave on loan in January.
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons"
"Mariano will go out on loan for two seasons," David Aranda said in quotes published by Laroma24.it, "but we haven't decided the club yet."
Mariano has struggled for game time at Madrid since rejoining from Lyon in 2018, so far failing to make a single appearance for Los Blancos this season.
Indeed, the 25-year-old has only made Madrid's matchday squad once in 2019/20, when he was an unused substitute in October's 1-0 LaLiga defeat to Real Mallorca.
Real Madrid striker's wages the only issue
Mariano's high salary - he earns around 4m euros a year at the Bernabéu - is a stumbling block towards a move, but the indications are that he will overcome this issue and secure a mid-season departure.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?