Camavinga: Real Madrid, Barça Rennes target priced at €50m
L'Equipe has published a list of the most promising young players in France and their asking prices, with the junior international highly sought after.
France under-21 defensive midfielder Eduardo Camavinga has been drawing admiring glances from across Europe after exploding onto the scene at Ligue 1 side Rennes, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United all keeping tabs on the 17-year-old.
However, the youngster won’t come cheap: Rennes reportedly want around 50 million euros for Camavinga and in a list of France’s most promising young stars published by L’Équipe that figure was corroborated.
Camavinga in line for France debut
[PROS]— Stade Rennais F.C. (@staderennais) November 18, 2019
🔙📽 Dimanche matin, @telefoot_TF1 s’est penché sur @ecama10 à l'occasion de ses débuts en @equipedefrance Espoirs. 🇫🇷
👀 Le replay 👉 https://t.co/PRMnjLdFXj
---#AllezRennes #ToutDonner 💪🔴⚫️ pic.twitter.com/ansurmrDus
In some media, Rennes president Olivier Letang has been credited with placing a price tag of 70 million euros on his young star, who came through the ranks at the club and has made 24 appearances for the senior side after making his debut in December 2018 at the age of 16, becoming the youngest player ever to represent Rennes.
Camavinga made his France under-21 debut a week ago and is already on the radar of Didier Deschamps, who has said he is considering him for a full senior cap.
Te recomendamos en English
- latest news Happy Thanksgiving 2020 messages, images and memes
- thanksgiving Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: times, TV and how to watch online
- HOLIDAYS Thanksgiving: since when has it been celebrated? What’s its origin and meaning?
- Maradona How did Maradona die: cause of death of the Argentinean legend
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dies at 60: football world pays tribute to Argentina great
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions