Gareth Bale readying himself for crucial PSG clash
Real Madrid's Welshman took part in Monday morning's training with the squad on the eve of the Champions League game, after missing out on Sunday.
On the eve of Real Madrid's penultimate group game in the Champions League, Gareth Bale has trained with the rest of the squad. With Neymar, Mbappé and the rest of the PSG players already in Madrid, Zinedine Zidane's thoughts are on the starting line-up for a crunch game that could have a huge effect on their progression to the knock-out stages.
Bale back in training
The Welshman has been making the headlines despite being away with his national team over the FIFA break, and was brought on as a second half substitute in the 3-1 win over Real Sociedad. It was notable by his absence that Bale didn't take part in Sunday's training routine, one that saw the rest of those who hadn't started in Saturday's league match work out.
There were 23 first team players in the session and available to Zidane, of which he will have to discard five for the matchday squad. Asensio, James and Lucas Vázquez are all out injured, but there was positive news as the returning Nacho was involved for the second day in a row.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Bayern Munich's Ryan Johansson joins Sevilla
- MANCHESTER UNITED Tahith Chong's agent suggests Manchester United exit
- IBIZA 1-2 BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings as Griezmann avoids Ibiza shock
- PREMIER LEAGUE Raiola discusses the "elephant in the room" with Pogba and United
- COPA DEL REY Unionistas 1-2 Real Madrid live online: Copa del Rey 2019/20
- Transfers Hazard, Griezmann and João Félix head up record 2019 transfer spend