PSG: Neymar to start on the bench against Real Madrid
L'Équipe and Le Parisien both report that Neymar will be one of Tuchel's substitutes at the Bernabéu with Mbappé, Icardi and Di María leading the attack.
As many expected, Neymar will start this evening's Champions League game at the Bernabéu on the subs' bench. PSG coach Tomas Tuchel has already made his decision, and while the team list won't be released until 45 minutes before kick-off, it is expected that the Brazilian won't be in the starting XI.
The information has confirmed by both Le Parisien and L'Équipe this afternoon. Rumours about Neymar's inclusion in the line-up have been doing the rounds since yesterday and the French press feel sure he will be reserved. Tuchel is expected to opt for Mbappé, Di María and Icardi in attack.
After Neymar fell injured in October, Di María and Icardi have been the mainstays in the PSG frontline. The two Argentineans have been performing to an extraordinary level and are chiefly responsible for the fact that PSG are already in the next round of the Champions League with two matchdays to play. Neymar has yet to make his debut in this season's edition of the competition after serving a two-match ban and recovering from an injury which kept him out for a month and a half.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links