PSG: Neymar to start on the bench against Real Madrid
L'Équipe and Le Parisien both report that Neymar will be one of Tuchel's substitutes at the Bernabéu with Mbappé, Icardi and Di María leading the attack.
As many expected, Neymar will start this evening's Champions League game at the Bernabéu on the subs' bench. PSG coach Tomas Tuchel has already made his decision, and while the team list won't be released until 45 minutes before kick-off, it is expected that the Brazilian won't be in the starting XI.
The information has confirmed by both Le Parisien and L'Équipe this afternoon. Rumours about Neymar's inclusion in the line-up have been doing the rounds since yesterday and the French press feel sure he will be reserved. Tuchel is expected to opt for Mbappé, Di María and Icardi in attack.
After Neymar fell injured in October, Di María and Icardi have been the mainstays in the PSG frontline. The two Argentineans have been performing to an extraordinary level and are chiefly responsible for the fact that PSG are already in the next round of the Champions League with two matchdays to play. Neymar has yet to make his debut in this season's edition of the competition after serving a two-match ban and recovering from an injury which kept him out for a month and a half.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move