Erling Haaland makes Champions League history
The 19-year-old was on target again bagging a late fourth as Salzburg won away in Genk and is the first teenager in history to score in 5 consecutive Champions League games.
The hottest young striker in European football, Erling Braut Haaland is the son of former Leeds United and Manchester City defender Alf-Inge Håland with Erling making the move from Norway's Molde to the Austrian Bundesliga with RB Salzburg in January 2019.
5 - Red Bull Salzburg’s Erling Haaland has become the first teenager in the history of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League to score in five consecutive appearances in the competition. Famous. #UCL pic.twitter.com/6YYNOVXFgb— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) November 27, 2019
Apart from his prolific goal scoring exploits in the domestic Austrian league and cup, the Norwegian on Wednesday, became the first teenager in the history of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League to score in five consecutive appearances in the competition.
The player was a second half substitute as his RB Salzburg side won away in Genk (Blegium) with the striker bagging an 87th minute goal to secure a 1-4 win for his side in the Champions League clash and complete a page of history in the European football annals following previous goals in games against Napoli and Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- MLS 2021 MLS schedule and dates: regular season, playoffs, All Star..
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- PSG Neymar: "I owe a large part of my happiness at PSG to Mbappé"