Premier League quiz: Week 14
Manchester United host obliging opposition in Aston Villa as Burnley try to equal a record - have a go at our weekly quiz, powered by Opta.
Jose Mourinho sees Bournemouth visit Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in his first Premier League home match in charge of Spurs.
Manchester United will host oft-obliging opposition in the form of Aston Villa, while league-leaders Liverpool look to keep up their own formidable home run going against Brighton and Hove Albion.
Chelsea meet West Ham in the latest London derby, with Manuel Pellegrini under pressure to improve performances against a team the Hammers have struggled to get results in recent years.
As for Burnley, they will be trying to match a club record that has stood for some time when they entertain Crystal Palace.
Ahead of the latest round of Premier League action, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page...
Premier League quiz
1. Burnley have won their past two league games 3-0. When did they last win three consecutive league matches by this scoreline?
2. Who was the last West Ham manager to record a Premier League win over Chelsea?
3. Which Liverpool player has created 13 goalscoring chances for Roberto Firmino and 10 for Sadio Mane this season?
4. How many of the past five Tottenham bosses (before Mourinho) have lost their first home league match in charge of the club?
5. In their past 24 Premier League visits to Old Trafford, how many times have Aston Villa beaten Manchester United?
12 - Manchester United have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 12 top-flight away games, their worst streak since a run of 15 in the 1985-86 campaign. Leaky. pic.twitter.com/1QKTUzgrew— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) November 24, 2019
1. Back in December 1926.
2. David Moyes in December 2017 (a 1-0 home win). That was West Ham's only defeat of Chelsea in the past seven league meetings.
3. Trent Alexander-Arnold.
4. None. The last was Martin Jol, who lost 3-2 to Charlton Athletic in November 2004.
5. Once - a 1-0 win in December 2009. Villa have lost 12 of their most recent 13 visits to United and all of the past six.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second Stimulus Check: Senate returns to discuss approval of the second stimulus payment amid protest
- George Floyd Protests As riots increase in New York curfew hours have changed
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd: George W. Bush speaks out on racism and protests in US
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Is there a deadline to approve a second payment?