Vidal: "If I don't feel important by December, I'll look for a solution"
The Chilean says he wants to play more and says that if he doesn't start to get the game-time he thinks he deserves by Christmas, he will look for a solution.
Aturo Vidal has sent a warning shot to Barcelona saying he is willing to 'find solutions' if he isn't given the game-time he feels he deserves by the end of the year. He said the same thing a month ago but was more explicit this time that he will leave if he has to.
"A lot of games have gone by where I haven't played and this makes me sad," he told TV3. "You have to be objective and live from day to day. If, by December or when the season finishes, I don't feel important, I will have to make a decision and look for another place to go and be important."
Vidal top goalscorer outside of the top three
The Chilean has been a starter in just four games this season: three in LaLiga and one in the Champions League. He has played just two full games. His low participation has not impeded him from being one of the top goalscorers in the team, however, with four goals. Only Griezmann (5), Suarez (10) and Messi (10) have more.
The midfielder appreciates Barcelona's aren't playing their best football. "You could say that everything is going well but obviously to achieve our objectives, you have to improve a lot," he said. "The best thing is that we have time. If we want to achieve our three objectives, we have to start working to the maximum and give a lot more."
"The Champions is so tough," he said. "There are very strong rivals, like Liverpool, whose physical level was above everyone."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second Stimulus Check: Senate returns to discuss approval of the second stimulus payment amid protest
- George Floyd Protests As riots increase in New York curfew hours have changed
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd: George W. Bush speaks out on racism and protests in US
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Is there a deadline to approve a second payment?