Euro 2020 draw: how and where to watch; times, TV, online
All the information on how and where to watch the EURO 2020 draw, which takes place on Saturday, 30 November, 2019 at 18:00 CET.
What time does the Euro 2020 draw start at?
It all kicks off at 18:00 CET from Bucharest, Romania.
If you haven't seen the qualifying paths for the last 16 participants at Euro 2020, you can check them out here.
The Pots for Euro 2020
Pot 1 Belgium, Italy (hosts), England (hosts), Germany (hosts), Spain (hosts), Ukraine.
Pot 2 France, Poland, Switzerland, Croatia, Netherlands (hosts), Russia (hosts).
Pot 3 Portugal, Turkey, Denmark (hosts), Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic.
Pot 4 Wales, Finland, Winner play-off Path A, Winner play-off Path B, Winner play-off Path C, Winner play-off Path D.
Where can I watch the Euro 2020 draw on television?
No matter what country you're checking in from, you can see what channel the Euro 2020 draw is available on here. If you don't see your country on there, the draw will also be shown on UEFA.com and UEFA.tv in certain territories.
Republic of Ireland: RTÉ
United States: ESPN, Univision Communications
Is the Euro 2020 draw available online?
The draw is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the draw in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Euro 2020 draw live on AS English
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the draw.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Ceferin launches stinging attack on Florentino Pérez: "He is the president of nothing"
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE LaLiga title race resumes after big three burn bridges over Super League
- LALIGA Atlético Madrid go top of LaLiga
- SUPERLIGA Real Madrid facing punishment for Super League involvement
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- NBA Curry on record scoring streak: It was a special ride