Wales use Bale's 'In that order' motto to announce Euro 2020 rivals
The Welsh FA posted their rivals and match dates for their group games at Euro 2020 with a reference to the famous flag Bale celebrated with after qualifying for Euro 2020. "Switzerland. Turkey. Italy. In that order".
Gareth Bale's Wales side were drawn in Group A in today's Euro 2020 draw in Bucharest, Romania, alongside Turkey, Italy and Switzerland. And the Welsh FA decided to announce their rivals in the format of the joke started by the players after qualifying for Euro 2020, when they celebrated with a flag stating what Mijatovic had said were Bale's priorities in life: "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order".
Wales: In that order
The Welsh FA posted a mocked-up flag with the rivals and the match dates, with the 'In that order' motto at the bottom. In the tweet they also used the phrase to point out they would play their first two games in Baku, before heading to Rome for their final group game against Italy.
The phrase has become so popular right now that we have to admit even our accounts admin couldn't resist using it when announcing Group A during the draw this evening.
Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland. In that order.— AS English (@English_AS) November 30, 2019
And Betis also jumped firmly on the 'In that order' bandwagon after their 1-2 away win against Mallorca this evening.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona's squad redesign needs to start taking shape now
- International football Zlatan facing possible FIFA ban over links to Malta betting firm
- Manchester United Solskjaer suggests Old Trafford banners to blame for home form
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Pfizer, Moderna and J&J/Janssen: who can get each, side effects, doses
- US Policing Why were no charges brought against the police officer who shot Jacob Blake?
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes