Monaco-PSG postponed due to severe weather warning
The Ligue 1 match between Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain will not go ahead as scheduled on Sunday because of wet weather.
Paris Saint-Germain's Ligue 1 game away to Monaco has been postponed because of a weather warning.
The teams were due to meet at Stade Louis II on Sunday, but local authorities intervened in the wake of recent torrential rain and flooding in the region.
The Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) said on its website that the state of Monaco's interior minister made the decision because of the threat of anticipated heavy rain on Sunday.
Monaco-PSG to be rescheduled
The league's competition commission will reschedule the match for a later date in due course, the LFP said.
PSG, who will host Nantes on Wednesday, sit top of the table, with Monaco hovering just outside the relegation zone.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss