Monaco-PSG postponed due to severe weather warning
The Ligue 1 match between Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain will not go ahead as scheduled on Sunday because of wet weather.
Paris Saint-Germain's Ligue 1 game away to Monaco has been postponed because of a weather warning.
The teams were due to meet at Stade Louis II on Sunday, but local authorities intervened in the wake of recent torrential rain and flooding in the region.
The Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) said on its website that the state of Monaco's interior minister made the decision because of the threat of anticipated heavy rain on Sunday.
Monaco-PSG to be rescheduled
The league's competition commission will reschedule the match for a later date in due course, the LFP said.
PSG, who will host Nantes on Wednesday, sit top of the table, with Monaco hovering just outside the relegation zone.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Coutinho 'on the right track', says Bayern Munich coach Flick
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Dejan Lovren could be out until the New Year
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: James Milner thrilled with new contract extension
- Lampard won't discuss future with out-of-contract players until January
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "I know Pulisic has a lot more to give to Chelsea"