Ibrahimovic still evaluating future - AC Milan director Massara
Milan have been tipped to move for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but director Frederic Massara has insisted talks are not ongoing with the free agent.
AC Milan director Frederic Massara says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still evaluating his future and is not in negotiations with the Serie A club over a January transfer.
Ibrahimovic linked with Milan move after LA Galaxy exit
The 38-year-old has been linked with a return the Rossoneri, where he spent two seasons between 2010 and 2012, after leaving Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy.
MLS commissioner Don Garber last month suggested Ibrahimovic is set to rejoin the Milan, but Massara insists talks between the club and the player are not ongoing.
I came, I saw, I conquered. Thank you @lagalaxy for making me feel alive again. To the Galaxy fans - you wanted Zlatan, I gave you Zlatan. You are welcome. The story continues...Now go back to watch baseball pic.twitter.com/kkL6B6dJBr— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) November 13, 2019
"There is no news on Ibrahimovic, because this is not a negotiation," he told Sky Sport Italia.
"He is evaluating his future. He is on the market, but there are no developments."
Ibrahimovic spent 18 months with the Galaxy and was named in the MLS Best XI in 2018 and 2019 after scoring a combined 53 goals.
Milan not the only Serie A club tipped to swoop for Ibra
Fiorentina, Napoli and Bologna are among the other Italian sides to have been credited with an interest in the ex-Sweden international.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Coutinho 'on the right track', says Bayern Munich coach Flick
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Dejan Lovren could be out until the New Year
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: James Milner thrilled with new contract extension
- Lampard won't discuss future with out-of-contract players until January
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "I know Pulisic has a lot more to give to Chelsea"