Bayern Munich planning move for Mikel Oyarzabal
Various media outlets in Germany report that the Real Sociedad and Spain forward is high on Bayern Munich's priorities to strengthen the left wing.
The poor season which Bayern Munich are experiencing has prompted the club's technical department to scour the markets in search of reinforcements for next season. Several German newspapers are reporting that one of the club's key objectives is Real Sociedad's Spanish international, Mikel Oyarzabal. The 22-year-old is enjoying another brilliant season for the Donostiarras and for Bayern, he would be the ideal solution to strengthen the left wing. The German champions have also stated an interest in Manchester City's Leroy Sané for the same position but that operation, apart from being extremely complicated, would also be expensive.
Real Sociedad would be reluctant to sell Oyarzabal
Oyarzabal is under contract with La Real until 2024 and his release clause is set at 60 million euros. He has received offers from the Premier League but struck a new deal with the Basque side which has made him the squad's highest earner. Oyarzabal is one of the success stories of Real Sociedad's acclaimed youth programme which the club is fiercely proud of. For that reason, it is highly unlikely that club president Jokin Aperribay would sanction his sale which would mean Bayern would have no option but to agree terms with the player and meet his buy-out.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?