Premier League: Oxlade-Chamberlain hails Liverpool's belief amid dominance
The belief of Klopp's side has helped simplify everything else, according to the Liverpool midfielder, who continues to improve after a lengthy injury.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain believes Liverpool's mindset has been key to their Premier League dominance so far this season.
Eight points clear at the top of the Premier League
Jurgen Klopp's men are eight points clear at the top through 14 games, having won 13 and drawn one.
Oxlade-Chamberlain, 26, said Liverpool's belief made everything else easier, as they prepare for the Merseyside derby at Anfield on Wednesday.
"The mindset that I'm in when we go into a game is that I'm going into it with the mindset that we're going to win. I think that's how we all feel," the midfielder told UK media, via The Telegraph.
Expecting to win
"We're going into the games expecting ourselves to win and anything else we're disappointed.
"There's times in my career where I definitely haven't gone into all games 100 per cent confident that the team's going to come away winning, but with this team, I have that sort of belief in us.
"If we're on our A-game that's how I think we should come out of games. Obviously it might not happen every time but when you're going into games with that sort of mindset and belief it simplifies everything else."
Liverpool are unbeaten in 15 games in all competitions ahead of the Merseyside derby, before they visit Bournemouth on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?