Rakitic: "My dream is to wear the Sevilla shirt again"
The Croatian midfielder spoke to El Desmarque about the interest from Atlético Madrid: "We'll see how things transpire".
Ivan Rakitic was awarded the "Premio a los Valores" (recognition for being a positive role model) by media outlet El Desmarque in the Andalusian capital and later spoke to the collected media corps and revealed that his dream is to wear the Sevilla FC shirt again.
Return to Seville: "We'll have to wait and see. If the time was right then we all know that I'd be delighted to pursue this as I've always stated that if I was to return to one of my previous clubs then it would be Sevilla. I'm really happy to see the team do so well and they seem to be getting better each year and that's something that greatly pleases me. My dream would be to wear the Sevilla shirt again at some point in the future".
Interest from Atlético: "These are things that get mentioned... Let's wait and see what happens. Atlético is a massive club and will battle for every title. I too want to strive to win everything and if that is with Barcelona, then there is no better place".
Messi: "If we're talking about the best, then he is the undoubted best. He deserves the Ballon 'Or as he is a player than can make the difference".
Griezmann at the Wanda: "One has to respect opinions but I feel the fans went too far. He was nonplussed. He gave his most to Atlético and Atlético did the same with him. I hope he doesn't get this treatment in the next trip these".
Situation at the club: "No-one knows. What I love doing is playing and enjoying football. I still have plenty to offer and if I can keep playing, then there is not better place than with Barça".
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return