Juventus midfielder Khedira to undergo knee surgery
Sami Khedira is set for a spell on the sidelines after Juventus confirmed he will visit Augsburg for a knee operation.
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo surgery on Wednesday in a bid to resolve a knee injury.
The Germany international missed the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo on Sunday, with Juve now confirming he will visit a doctor in Augsburg for arthroscopic cleaning of his left knee.
Second procedure for Khedira in 8 months
He underwent the same procedure on his right knee in April.
The 32-year-old has been an important player for Maurizio Sarri this season, making 17 appearances across all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA | EUROPA LEAGUE Europa League 2020/21 round of 16 draw: as it happened
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Henderson out until April after surgery on injury
- NFL NFL: Wilson hasn't demanded trade from Seattle Seahawks, says agent
- NBA NBA: Irving, Harden inspire Brooklyn Nets to eighth win in a row
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: what time is the vote in the House?