Juventus midfielder Khedira to undergo knee surgery
Sami Khedira is set for a spell on the sidelines after Juventus confirmed he will visit Augsburg for a knee operation.
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo surgery on Wednesday in a bid to resolve a knee injury.
The Germany international missed the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo on Sunday, with Juve now confirming he will visit a doctor in Augsburg for arthroscopic cleaning of his left knee.
Second procedure for Khedira in 8 months
He underwent the same procedure on his right knee in April.
The 32-year-old has been an important player for Maurizio Sarri this season, making 17 appearances across all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match