Juventus midfielder Khedira to undergo knee surgery
Sami Khedira is set for a spell on the sidelines after Juventus confirmed he will visit Augsburg for a knee operation.
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo surgery on Wednesday in a bid to resolve a knee injury.
The Germany international missed the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo on Sunday, with Juve now confirming he will visit a doctor in Augsburg for arthroscopic cleaning of his left knee.
Second procedure for Khedira in 8 months
He underwent the same procedure on his right knee in April.
The 32-year-old has been an important player for Maurizio Sarri this season, making 17 appearances across all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini