Juventus midfielder Khedira to undergo knee surgery
Sami Khedira is set for a spell on the sidelines after Juventus confirmed he will visit Augsburg for a knee operation.
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo surgery on Wednesday in a bid to resolve a knee injury.
The Germany international missed the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo on Sunday, with Juve now confirming he will visit a doctor in Augsburg for arthroscopic cleaning of his left knee.
Second procedure for Khedira in 8 months
He underwent the same procedure on his right knee in April.
The 32-year-old has been an important player for Maurizio Sarri this season, making 17 appearances across all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"