Pochettino will not be the new manager of Bayern Munich
The Argentine manager was reportedly in the running for the Bayern Munich job but Bild report that he is not any longer because he doesn't speak German.
Mauricio Pochettino will not be the next manager of Bayern Munuch. The German side are not considering the former Tottenham Hotspur manager according to Bild.
The main reason they cite for Pochettino not being considered is that he doesn't speak German. They consider it necessary that the new manager speaks the language. Their previous manager, Nico Kovac, was not a native speaker and there was reports during his spell that some of the players did not like the coaching staff speaking in Croatian together.
Everything points to Hansi Flick managing the team for the rest of the season after Kovac's sacking. The results under him (he has won four in five) have been good enough to merit a prolonged stay.
Bayern will use the rest of the season to search for their next permanent manager with Thomas Tuchel and Erik ten Hag said to be on the list.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Liverpool, United, Cheslea, City, Palace...
- QATAR 2022 Infantino rules out the idea of Qatar 2022 without fans
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Benzema overtakes Messi and Xavi to pull level with Guardiola
- BARCELONA 1 - 3 REAL MADRID Cristiano Ronaldo reacts to Real Madrid's Clásico win
- MLB Rays draw level in World Series after thrilling walk-off win over Dodgers
- UFC UFC: Adesanya-Whittaker rematch 'makes the most sense'