Eriksen: Manchester United eyeing Spurs midfielder transfer
Manchester United are reportedly preparing to make another move for out-of-favour Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen in January.
Christian Eriksen is back on Manchester United's transfer radar.
The Red Devils are said to be preparing a January bid for the Tottenham midfielder, whose contract expires at the end of the season.
Eriksen reportedly turned down a move to Old Trafford earlier this year.
Manchester United look to Eriksen again
Could Jose Mourinho unintentionally do his old employers another favour?
Tottenham lost to United in midweek and are now about to receive an offer for playmaker Eriksen from their Premier League rivals. The Dane has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, although Isco has suddenly reappeared in Zinedine Zidane's plans, potentially scuppering Eriksen's slim chances of a move to the Bernabéu.
The Denmark international has not featured in the starting XI since Mourinho replaced Mauricio Pochettino and, though he prefers a move abroad, might have a decision to make when the transfer window reopens.
Seemingly not convinced by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side a few months ago, Eriksen can sign a pre-contract agreement with clubs overseas from January.
Other transfer rumours
- Leicester City are set to hand in-demand manager Brendan Rodgers a bumper new deal in a bid to end interest from Arsenal, according to The Telegraph.
- David Moyes wants a long-term commitment from Everton before agreeing to a second stint in charge at Goodison Park.
- Contrary to recent reports, ESPN suggests Patrick Vieira is not at the top of Arsenal's shortlist of potential managers.
- Error-riddled Roberto's ill-fated period as a Premier League goalkeeper could soon be over. The Guardian reports West Ham will look to sell or loan the Spaniard in January, with Turkey a likely destination, as they pursue stronger competition for the injured Lukasz Fabianski.
- Serie A side Milan have offered Zlatan Ibrahimovic a contract that could run for 18 months and will demand an answer from his agent Mino Raiola next week, claims CalcioMercato.
- Diego Simeone wants Atlético Madrid to prioritise signing a striker over Brazilian midfielder Bruno Guimaraes, according to AS. The Spanish newspaper links Krzysztof Piatek, Andrea Belotti of Torino, Chelsea centre-forward Olivier Giroud and Valencia's Rodrigo with moves to the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Staying with Atlético and the Rojiblancos have entered the race for rumoured Juventus, Inter and Borussia Dortmund target Sandro Tonali, says CalcioMercato. Tonali, 19, is in his third season in Brescia's first-team squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...